There could be a number of reasons your Twitter feeds are not updating.
You no longer have access to the account
Please refer to your organisation administrator to check you still have access.
There has been a Twitter outage
We are not responsible for outages of third party providers. Please check the status of the Twitter service here https://api.twitterstat.us/ - we will do all we can to inform you that this could be an issue. If you are not receiving our service updates by email please let us know by raising a ticket.
Your organisation has a firewall installed that is blocking MusterPoint
Sometimes our IP addresses get blocked by an organisational firewall. Unfortunately, we cannot solve this problem for you. You need to contact your IT department and let them know the details of the URL of your dashboard so they can whitelist our IP address. This will solve most dashboard loading problems.
There is an issue with your account connecting to MusterPoint
Please try to reconnect your Twitter account to MusterPoint. Remove the account and then reauthorize using these steps;
- Go to settings > Manage services
- Click on the 'select type' drop down menu and select Twitter account and click on 'create service'
- You will be prompted to log in to your Twitter account and grant access to MusterPoint
- Authorize the connection
- Your Twitter account will show in the list
- IMPORTANT: You need to give team access to your Twitter account
- Click on 'edit' next to the team you want to give access to. If you have not yet added teams, you must do this first.
- Select the team from the list then click on save
IMPORTANT: Any scheduled tweets for this account will be removed. Please ensure you back up your scheduled updates and then reschedule once you have added your account again.
Still having problems? Please raise a ticket with us and we will investigate. It would help us if you could let us know when you do that you have already gone through these steps.