Bulk scheduling allows you to upload multiple updates and scheduling in one go.
IMPORTANT: You cannot bulk schedule the same post as this breaches the Twitter guidelines for spam. Ensure each update has different text and images.
Follow these steps
- Go to settings > bulk updates
- Download the bulk upload CSV template
- Edit your template ensuring that the date and time format stays the same;
7/2/2018 11:49:00 <dd/mm/yyyy>
- Download the spreadsheet as a CSV
- Go back to settings > bulk updates
- Choose the account you want to schedule your updates from
- Upload the spreadsheet
- Go to >scheduled updates and then click > refresh
You will now see the scheduled updates in your list and calendar
You can now add images to any updates by clicking on 'edit'