When you need to share Facebook pages with your teams follow these steps to ensure they show on user dashboards
- Make sure you are logged out of Facebook in any other window or browser.
- Go to settings > manage services
- Choose Facebook from the drop down and then click on 'create service'
- You will be asked to authorise your Facebook account
- Choose which teams you would like to have access to the Facebook pages
- Once this has been done come out of the option to choose your teams
- Click back on the 'edit' button next to the Facebook account you have just added
- Now click on 'select pages' and choose which pages you want to share with the team
- Go to the dashboard and add your Facebook columns from 'add columns' in the group you want them to appear
- Click on the cog at the top of the column and scroll to the team you want to share the column with
Always be sure to also choose the pages in the Facebook accounts you want to share with the team