Searches can be set up by your admin and shared with you. They will then automatically be added to your dashboard to view.
You need to log out and log back in if a search is shared with you to refresh
- Click on ‘add column’ and scroll down to your Twitter account and click on ‘Twitter search’.
- You’ll be given search options. Input these then search. You will see the column added to your dashboard. You can then share this with other teams (if you have access rights).
- Click on 'add' again
- The column will show as the last column in the group on your dashboard that you were in when you created the search
- You can now share this search with your team (optional)
- Click on ‘search online’ at the top of your dashboard.
- From the drop down menu choose the source. Follow the on screen instructions to add your search.
NOTE: If you choose 'all' your search will be skewed by Twitter results, so we recommend you choose individual source searches rather than 'all'
- You can choose from a number of sources. Please use the Twitter search described above as you will get more up to date results.
- You will need to exit out of the search result box after clicking ‘add’ to stop any further searches.
Facebook searches are unavailable due to API restrictions