Tagging can help you quickly identify updates and people. Tags will be set up by your admin and you can apply them according to your agreed process.
Tags cannot be seen by anyone except MusterPoint users. They are not visible externally to third parties.
- Before you use tags, you need to create them.
- Go to settings > manage tags
- Create your tag name and look
- Click on save - they will now appear in your tag list
Applying tags to Twitter users
If you apply a tag to a Twitter user, it will show with that account to every user in MusterPoint on every dashboard until the tag is removed.
Applying tags to tweets in your columns
You can apply any tag to an individual tweet. Click on the tag icon and apply. It will then show on that individual tweet. Click again to remove. There is no limit to how many tags you can add.
Applying tags to users
Applying tags to users means this tag will 'follow' the user wherever they appear on the dashboard and will be seen by every MusterPoint user.
- Click on the person icon under a tweet
- Scroll down to apply tag
- Click on the tag
- To remove, click on the tag again