Templates can be created for all users to ensure consistency in branding. You can create as many templates as you like.
- Create a case for your templates to be stored
- Click on ‘create press release’ and create a standard press release, using formatting to match your brand.
- Click on ‘save as template’ - make sure you give it a name
- When you come to create press release you can use the drop down menu to select your template.
- You can create a template for each member of your team to have names and contact details as well as boilerplates already saved.
💡If you wish to make a suggestion to improve this or any functionality please visit our community and submit a request or view others that have been made.