You can add contacts, create distribution groups and organisations in your contacts database.
- Go to settings > manage contacts
- Click on ‘add contact’ and fill in the data (only name and email address is required)
- Once you have contacts you can create distribution groups
- Click ‘add group’ and add the name and any description
- Choose ‘add people’ and select everyone that you want included in the list. A tick mark will show next to their name
- Make sure you click on ‘save’ once all names are added
- You will now see distribution groups that can be used for press releases
If you need to import your contacts please contact support so we can start this for you.
💡If you wish to make a suggestion to improve this or any functionality please visit our community and submit a request or view others that have been made.